The 5 Best Things About the Teaching at Oxford Royale Summer Schools
1. All courses place great emphasis on discussion, debate and student contributions; there’s no such thing as dull rote learning at Oxford Royale Summer Schools.
2. The huge diversity of people from different countries and cultures means that you won’t get a monocultural viewpoint, but will get to learn from the experiences of people from all around the globe.
3. We have access to fantastic University of Oxford facilities, from medical school resources to the amazing Ashmolean and Pitt Rivers Museums.
4. More than 70% of the teachers at Oxford Royale Summer Schools have been educated at or worked for Oxford or Cambridge Universities – the two best universities in the UK and two of the very best universities in the world.
5. Teaching is inspired by the rigorous, academic and challenging Oxford tutorial tradition, which is acknowledged as one of the most effective teaching styles ever invented.
If you want to experience a brilliant Oxford Royale Summer Schools education next summer, it isn’t too early to sign up – browse our courses now and secure your place ➙