As members of the British Safety Council, student safety is our top priority. Our coronavirus measures go beyond the latest UK government and Public Health England guidance, and as a minimum, guarantee:
- Free medical insurance
- Free COVID-19 testing for at-risk students
- COVID-secure university campuses
- Online check-in on arrival
- Professional deep-cleaning of all rooms and communal areas
- One-way systems
- Strict 1m+ social distancing
- Hand sanitising stations
- Single occupancy bedroom options
- En-suite bathroom options on request
- Extended accommodation if symptoms develop on-course
- Smaller class sizes
- Staggered mealtimes
Book with confidence
With coronavirus advice constantly changing, we understand the importance of booking flexibility. For this reason we are offering:
- Money-back guarantee – Full refund available on all cancellations made before 31st March 2021 (for enrolments for which a deposit payment is received on or after 1st August 2020).
- 2021 Postponement Promise – Free postponement of any course to a later 2021 session when you notify us 30 days or more before the programme start date.
- 2022 Deferral Option – Defer any course option to 2022 and carry over all fees, free of charge, when you notify us 60 days or more before the programme start date.
We are constantly monitoring the global situation and all safety measures and policies are reviewed and updated as required.
If you have questions or concerns about any aspect of our safety regulations please get in touch, otherwise, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.