If there is any aspect of your programme that you would like to complain about, please follow the procedure below. We will do our utmost to ensure that your comments are dealt with as soon as possible.
1. If you have a complaint, please put it into writing (mail/email/fax), explaining the details as fully as possible.
2. We will send you an email or letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain your specific concerns.
3. We will start to investigate your complaint as soon as is practicable after you have articulated the complaint to us.
4. An examination of the information on our file for the matter in relation to which you have made your complaint will take place.
5. Once this has happened we will contact you to confirm our findings and any solutions that you may agree on.
6. If at this stage you are still not satisfied with how your complaint has been dealt with, you should contact us again.
7. We will review the investigation and decisions made.
8. We will contact you with the results of this review as soon as possible.
9. At the same time we will email or write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If, having followed steps 1-9 above, you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, the independent bodies that accredit Oxford Royale Summer Schools provide a next step for your consideration. Please note that these bodies should only be contacted once steps 1-9 listed above have been completed, and should not be considered as alternatives to the above procedure.
The British Accreditation Council, an organisation that accredits Oxford Royale Summer Schools’ provision of short summer courses (excluding English language programmes), has its own formal student complaints procedure in place. Details about BAC’s complaints procedure can be found here.
The British Council, an organisation that accredits Oxford Royale Summer Schools’ provision of short English language summer courses, has its own complaints procedure in place. Details about the British Council’s complaints procedure can be found here.
To see which accrediting body is relevant for each particular course, please see each individual course page; enquiries relating to courses accredited by City & Guilds should go through BAC.